For my first try, I think the overall look turned out really well. There are some things I need to tweak a bit and things I will know to do different next time, but I know the final shoot is going to be amazing! I can't wait to show you!
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Photo Shoot 1 Trial 1
The theme for this photo shoot is gothic, for Halloween. I'm going for more of a gothic chic look, more Vogue than creepy. I was inspired by Tim Burton and copied Helena Bonham Carter's hair from Tim Burton's Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber on Fleet Street. You can see her picture here: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm777492480/nm0000307
For my first try, I think the overall look turned out really well. There are some things I need to tweak a bit and things I will know to do different next time, but I know the final shoot is going to be amazing! I can't wait to show you!
For my first try, I think the overall look turned out really well. There are some things I need to tweak a bit and things I will know to do different next time, but I know the final shoot is going to be amazing! I can't wait to show you!