You can hardly see what this is a picture of, but its the WHITE mountains right behind the telephone poles. The day before it had rained and apparently snowed as well, letting Katie and I enjoy this scenery on our way to school. 
This was taken on September 30th. It is King Henry's lawn at 9am, and its white because its frosted over with ice!! I was in utter shock. I had to get a picture of the first time it happened. This time was special but I know there will be plenty of other mornings just as cold and even colder where I will NOT appreciate the frosted lawn..
This photo was taken the day before the cold front hit earlier last week. Katie and I were walking home and I just thought it was so gorgeous, the color of the trees, with the sun shining through. It reminded me of the Sacred Grove. And in the back, the lawn you see is the same lawn in the picture above.