Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Coveted Case




This is the case and tools I recieved my first day at school. Its pretty big and heavy but luckily it has wheels to be pulled on. It is hard to see what is inside but all of the pockets on the sides are full of brushes and the box in the middle is full of irons and dryers and capes. There are at least 40 pieces that are stuffed inside this thing! On the handle I added a bunch of ribbon so that I can know that it is mine and to be a bit unique.. that's a surprise right? But I can't take all the credit.... Another Future Professional inspired me with the ribbon on her handle. Who cares though right??! Its a FANTASTIC idea. We haven't used any tools yet but I'm sure tomorrow's lessons will include the use of the Coveted Case.